Our program features OE-quality parts, repair information and programs and services you need to run a successful and efficient fleet department. Additionally, there is an existing cooperative contract that agencies nationwide can piggyback on. This makes getting started quick and easy.
- A streamlined procurement process with an existing contract
- OE-quality Duralast parts for light and medium duty domestic and import vehicles, including pursuit vehicles
- On-Demand Delivery gets parts to you fast from our 6,000 company owned stores that are backed by a supply chain featuring Hub and satellite store network
- B2B online ordering, look up, payment and invoicing tools to make management simple
- Our best public sector pricing with no minimum purchase requirements to participate
- Collision and repair software and shop information systems by ALLDATA (an AutoZone company)
- Both live and online technician training to suit your needs in a wide range of topics
- Courses range from entry level to expert
- Courses are taught by industry expert instructors
To get started, email your request to Government.Solutions@AutoZone.com and complete the online Request Access form.