Duralast ProPower Industry Leading Nationwide Warranty & Roadside Assistance Includes:
Full Line of OE or Better Quality Batteries to Fit Every Need
- Reliable Power for the customer who is cost conscious and just wants to get back on the road
- 1 year warranty (free replacement)
DURALAST PROPOWER PLUS®
- Meet or exceeds OE for the customer who wants a dependable factory replacement
- 2 year warranty (free replacement)
DURALAST PROPOWER ULTRA®
- Designed to outperform OE for the customer who needs more starting power for extreme climates and power hungry applications
- 5 year warranty (3 year free replacement, 2 years prorated)
DURALAST PROPOWER AGM®
- Absorbed glass mat technology for the customer with a vehicle that came with an AGM battery or who wants the latest technology
- More power for accessories
- Greater durability in severe conditions
- Faster recharging
- Meets OE specs for start/stop technology
- 3 year warranty (free replacement)
1 Source: Spectrum Research, 2016
2 Limit 1 Duralast ProPower tester per Commercial account. Qualifying customers who sign up for the battery consignment program by June 30, 2020 will receive a free basic ProPower tester (ARV $79.99). Qualifying customers who sign up for a battery stocking program and purchase 9 qualifying batteries on a single invoice by June 30, 2020 will receive a free premium tester (ARV $420). Qualifying batteries include Duralast ProPower, Duralast ProPower Plus, Duralast ProPower Ultra, and Duralast ProPower AGM. Offer valid for AutoZone Commercial customers who are in good standing at time of redemption. Select National Accounts excluded based on corporate preferences. For the full exclusion list, click here or contact your Commercial Sales Representative. Offer good while supplies last. Taxes, returns, core charges, and outside buys are excluded from net purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. AutoZone reserves the right to modify or terminate the program at any time without notice.
*If a Duralast ProPower battery fails when you are more than 25 miles from the original Duralast ProPower installer, they should call the toll-free number for assistance locating the nearest installer.
**If you are in need of jump start, towing, fuel/fluid delivery, lock-out or flat-tire changing assistance for an Eligible Vehicle during the free replacement Period, call the 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll-free number.
***If your trip is interrupted due to battery failure during the Free Replacement Period and you are more than 100 miles from home, you may qualify for reimbursement up to $250.00 for eligible meal and lodging expenses. Expenses must be incurred because a replacement battery was not available at the time of the failure requiring an overnight stay before the Eligible Vehicle could be repaired.
©2019 AutoZone, Inc. All Rights reserved. AutoZone, AutoZone & Design, Duralast, Duralast ProPower, Duralast ProPower Ultra, Duralast ProPower, Duralast ProPower Plus and Duralast ProPower AGM are registered marks of AutoZone IP LLC or one of its affiliates. All photographic, clerical, typographical and printing errors are subject to correction.